Restaurant Job Announcements
Uncle Mick’s Cajun Market & Cafe is a locally-owned restaurant in historic downtown Prattville, Alabama. We’ve been in business since 2009. Owned & managed by Mickey Thompson.
Location: Prattville, Alabama
Status: Immediate opening for Restaurant Cashier in Prattville, Alabama.
Job Type: approx. 25-30 hours per week
Salary: Depends on experience
This restaurant job requires operating a cash register, communicating with customers, speaking with and interacting with cooks, taking direction from supervisors, and assisting other restaurant staff as needed.
Restaurant Cashiers are expected to perform a variety of duties, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Processing credit card payments
- Accepting cash payments and making change
- Using a point of sale (POS) system for transactions
Restaurant Cashier duties also involve:
- Greeting guests
- Helping resolve customer complaints
- Maintaining knowledge of the menu and sales policies
- Answering phone
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Experience in food service or retail is helpful
- Basic math, customer service, and strong communication skills are essential
General job requirements:
- Report to work in neat and clean attire
- Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential
- Maintain adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- Report to required meetings
Apply by submitting the form below. Please do NOT call restaurant.